Required qualifications:The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at least 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
- The examination is recognized as equivalent to F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad only for recognition of their qualification. The equivalence certificate must be attached with the application form before the closing date.
- Provisional equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC shall only be entertained for the Entrance Test and not for admissions.
- The candidate has obtained marks equivalent to unadjusted 60% of F.Sc. total marks (660/1100) according to the formula laid down by IBCC.
- The equivalence certificate of such candidate will not be accepted if he/she has not studied and passed the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Mathematics in his/her 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Grade/ O & A level or other equivalent examination recognized by the IBCC. He/she must have passed English as a subject at O or A level.
- Only the Converted Marks Certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen will be accepted. The equivalence of marks will be on the basis of a certificate issued by IBCC.
- For further information contact
Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad, at FBISE Building H-8/4, Islamabad-PAKISTAN
Tel: 051-9250452 Fax: 051-9250454
Entrance TestThe candidate must have appeared in the Entrance Test of UHS for the relevant session.
Age limit has been abolished by PMDC. There is no maximum or minimum age limit for admission to MBBS/BDS.
For Further Details Regarding admission please contact Admission Office: