The Department of Medical Education has taken on the role of providing processes and methodologies for excellence in the field of medical teaching through training, workshops and research, since the beginning.
Today, under the leadership of our competent faculty, it has flourished to encompass not only teaching and learning strategies but also as an entity that strives to provide complete professional services to students and faculty. The department takes pride in providing the following services:
Professional development of faculty and students.
Training and incorporation of innovative educational methodologies such as problem-based learning, team based learning, evaluation and assessment.
A facilitative research culture for faculty and students through the Research Cell and (Institutional Review Board) IRB.
Comprehensive academic and counseling services for students, through the Educational Services Cell.
Confidentiality in the reposition of academic documentation of students.
1. Enhance faculty skills and knowledge through professional development programs.
2. Develop and update the medical curriculum to align with current practices and integrate innovative teaching methods.
3. Facilitate effective teaching and learning strategies for medical students, fostering critical thinking and collaboration.
4. Establish transparent and merit-based student selection policies that promote diversity and inclusivity.
5. Conduct research in medical education to advance knowledge, improve teaching methodologies, and assess student performance.